How To Detoxify Your Body with Tea
Have you ever had a patio or a garage that’s filled with all kinds of dirt? Sand, dust, and every disgusting thing will accumulate if you don’t clean it with a pressure washer once in a while. Like a quality pressure washer from http://pressurewasherplanet.com/, tea can be used for cleaning as well, but it’s not for your car, outdoor exterior walls, patio, or garage—it’s for your body.
Let’s take green tea for example. It’s widely known to reduce your risk of having particular diseases like diabetes, cancers, arthritis, even Alzheimer’s. It strengthens the immune system and helps burn unwanted fats by speeding your metabolic rate as well. Green tea is even perfect for athletes and non-athletes because of its hydrating properties similar with water. Black and white tea also have their benefits. In fact, tea is so rewarding that one article to describe it isn’t enough. For this article, let’s just focus on how you can maximize the benefits of drinking tea.
First and foremost, you should be informed that there are two parts in the detoxification process with tea—one for the morning and one for the evening. The first one is for refreshment, and the last will serve as cleansing for your colon. When you drink tea in the morning, the tea will act as a refresher to replace the lost electrolytes and the vitamins from the previous evening cleanse. Your morning tea should be a combination of ingredients that contain high levels of vitamins and antioxidants. Follow these steps:
- After waking up, boil water with lemon juice or lemon slices plus ginger; a blend of these ingredients will help you fire up your metabolism and wake up your sleeping organs.
- After 10-20 minutes, make your refresh tea.
- To maximize the benefits of your refresh tea, add ginseng, spirulina, acai berry, and/or barley grass.
- If you want to have more flavor, you can add honey, stevia (natural sweetener), or lemon juice.
- Consume three to six cups of green tea throughout the day. You can either drink regular green tea or green tea with jasmine. You can also drink white tea.
For your evening cleanse tea, follow these steps:
- Purchase a blend or make your blend. Just don’t forget the Senna leaf which is the key ingredient. It will give the laxative effect.
- Add nettle leaf, dried orange peel, licorice root, lemon grass, and/or dandelion plant. They don’t only add flavor; they also provide more nutrients to your colon cleanse tea.
For this detoxification process to be successful, be sure to follow the routine for a week. However, if you wish to do it for longer, you can do so for two weeks or four weeks at a time. Last but not the least, this cleansing won’t be effective unless you change your meal plans and food plans as well. So eat nutritious food only, drink multiple cups of tea, and in no time, reap the results of a healthier body!